Super10 may be over for another season but the Donations With A Difference charity football fun continues over the summer with the return of our World Cup Predictor competition. Have a go at predicting the scores in the group games, who will win each group, the overall winner, the runner-up and the top scorer. The more accurate your predictions, the more points you'll score. It costs £5 per entry and 40% of the money goes to the prize fund with the other 60% going to the charities that we are supporting (pick your preferred charity from the list and if you win, they will benefit).

The tournament in Russia begins on 14th June so make sure you have entered by then. You can enter as many times as you like and please spread the word by getting your friends and colleagues involved.